About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Sunday, July 1, 2007

hmmmm

Day 3 was...
Not that interesting. But it was okay.
In the morning we didn't really do anything.
Then my cousin, uncle, and aunt came to visit us for a reaaaaally long time.
They brought pizza for lunch. it was good :D
My cousin's in 1st grade, going onto 2nd in the fall. He's really cute :D
Hehe. I'm the only female child born from my father's family :D mwahahaha, i'm special >:)
yeah whatever
My brother and my cousin kept on playing computer. It's kinda scary. My brother got obsessed with this Lilo and Stitch game where you shoot aliens to save Lilo. xP Weird.
here are some pics. i didn't take that much.

My brother and my cousin...


My cousin :)


My brother...after they left.


I was pretty much bored to death when they were playing, since I'm a little too old to shoot aliens. but it's pretty fun :D
at night we were originally going to a huge nightmarket, but we found out it's only open on tuesday and friday now. so yeah...we went to a smaller one.
it was okay. i was in a bad mood for some reason =/
then later for dinner we all went to this yummy restaurant :D
my brother just said it was yucky. i think it was because he was tired. and he didn't get to go fishing for goldfish in this tub :P
haha.
then we went home
my cousin left.
and....
nothing happened much after that.
it was a pretty boring day
i hope today will be better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn't u get on msn at 7 this morning for u?

i just got back an hour ago

awww, cute cousin.
hehe ur special!

OMG lilo and stitch alien game? is it on disneychannel or something? or is it one of those game games?

Angel in the Dark said...

hmmm. i forgot why. oh well xP

ohhh

gracias :D
yay!!! mwahahahaha >:)

sisisisisiiiii :D yay for lilo and stitch!!!
no, it's one of those games games. disney.com
it's addicting :D