About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Friday, March 2, 2007

oh yeah....

Grace: "But it would be kind of hard to spy on Penguin if he was in our grade, because then it would like..."
*takes out binoculars*
"like spying on Jake." xDDDD

OMG that made me laugh SO HARD!!!!

And that whole jared shaking finger thing...LOL! XDDD

And ummm....
CRAAAAAAAP!!! I forgot what i was going to say!!!

AND I FORGOT TO MAKE KIRSTY'S B-DAY CARD!!! AAHHHHH!!!

oh yeah...Pleasantville was a funny movie. I liked it. xD Except we have to write a stupid essay on it. T__T

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Stupid essay! Grrrr


I don't really understand the Jake joke. Hey, look! That's like sofa soda, but jake joke! wowzers.

WhoNeedsADisplayName...o_O said...

ohh have fun writing the essay ;P
blahh
you're not on ymmmm i'm so boredd
lol

yay shining world!

FuZZy Ducky said...

im bored too sooooo...
www.mangaredraw.blogspot.com

Angel in the Dark said...

@ olive:
si >:((((

Well...you probably wouldn't. XD

@ michael:
gee, thanks =_=
well, i am now =D

@ FD:
cooooooool!

FuZZy Ducky said...

Yeah. Scanning makes everything easier. I hate how the colored one turned out. I mean, it looked fine to me, but then when I put it onto the site, it looked like an old person instead of a preschooler...