About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

today was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny xP

today was earthquake drill day. BLECH!!! we had to stand outside in the freezing cold for more than 2 hours!!!! i think....T____T

but it was funny :D

penguin looked really cute when he wrapped himself with the emergency blanket >.<>

(PS: @ ED: DON'T BUG HER ABOUT IT!)

*ahem*

he was actually shiny and bright for once...xP except his hair, but yeah.

while me and the phozzies were standing in one place, he was starting to creep me out by migrating back and forth to different places every few minutes. it was weird.

and thanks to calen we saw him suck a lollipop :D lol, he doesn't look like the type who actually LICKS the lollipop, but yeah, w/e

how many licks does it take to get to the center? o.o

i have no idea. i never bothered to count xP

anyways.....yeah. today was weird. it was funny when he jumped into the pile of 8th and 9th graders...
then it looked really wrong when his head was between kevin's legs...yeah.....
O_o

anyways. ummm...
we didn't have 5th period today. darn it. but now the experimental design stuff is pushed back even more :D:D mwahahahahahaha >:)

oh yeah, i brought my camera hoy dia. i had a bad picture day though. every time i try to take a picture of these two people they always happen to be turning around. then later when we were returning to spanish he was RIGHT NEXT TO ME and i still didn't get a pic!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
lalala...i'm bored.

HUMANITIES!!!
screw that, it's not even gonna be very hard. xP

yayayay!!!! the rdg logs can be turned in on friday :D mwahahahaha >:)

so yeah. i'm being bored right now.

ciao :D

9 comments:

lappy512 said...

I wish I had time to write long posts like you, Iris.

I talked to Carmen about it after school, so ha! :P

Angel in the Dark said...

Why don't you? You're on the computer like, 24/7. XD

WHAT?! How dare you!!!

What did you ask her?

Carmencita said...

264 :D

Angel in the Dark said...

@ carmen:
what?

lappy512 said...

@Carmen: What?

Pres said...

Just crusing, got lost here...
"Such a tangle of lives... and we only travel so few. Pitiful."
~journal exerpt...^^

So. If I tried to go anywhere near the 'emergency blanket'...

Let's just say my teachers are judicious with that kinda stuff. Heh.
Oh. But does anyone actually 'lick' a lollipop? Everyone just sticks it in their mouths, right?

*laugh* Why take pictures of people? Good shots are so rare...0.o
Trees. Scenery. Fog.
But emotions are good. Laughter, crying, and the like.
>.<
I want photoshop! But it's like, what, $900? *sighhh*

I don't belong here. So I go.
Maybe.

WhoNeedsADisplayName...o_O said...

aha i'm actually on blog o_O

haha earthquake drills... i think i've only had 1 this year
but we've had quite a bit of fire drills

Angel in the Dark said...

@ briseis:
do i know you?

Angel in the Dark said...

holy crap i remember my pw!