About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Sunday, February 4, 2007

almost perfect week :)

Yay for the week of 1/29 ~ 2/4!!!! Almost ONE GOOD THING happened every day this week :) Well, at least for me...=P

Monday 1/29 ~ ART DAY!!!!! Stage combat was fun :P
Tuesday 1/30 ~ Me, Carmen, and Grace finally turned in our NHD...and Mr. Elliott liked it a lot!! >_<
Wednesday 1/31 ~ FOCUS WEEK ADVISORY!
Thursday 2/1 ~ I found out that my ES grade was 90.6% (an A), and that I got a 95/100 on my Humanities final. :D
Friday 2/2 ~ I found out that my I.S. grade was 91.6%...and A tambien! And I got 143/150 on my paper and 90/100 on the documentary ^___^
Saturday 2/3 ~ My brother's basketball team won their first game of the season. :D finally...=P it was aweshome. Makes me wanna rejoin the basketball team at ICS...but...there's still those "weird people" there. -_-;

Now, I just have to find out what good thing's gonna happen today...:)))) I hope it's something good!

To balance the goods things out, i think there was also one bad thing each day tambien...i'm not gonna list those though.

so yeeeeeeeeeeah....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This week was cool >_< I totally forgot that Art Day was Monday.

Olivia said...

Lucky for you, you have good grades.

T_T

Olivia said...

You make me sick. With all your A's, and your good grades. :(

Olivia said...

I WANNA BE IRIS

Angel in the Dark said...

@ grace:
sisisisi! :D

@ olive:
haha xD i have finally conquered the task of all As!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

well, you shouldn't want to. be yourself :)

Olivia said...

I will conquer that next sem! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep. Except I want your brain. Well, not all of it. Just the academics area. You can keep the rest.

Angel in the Dark said...

haha, so that's what you were talking about. xD

well guess what, you're not gonna get parts of my brain any time soon >:)