About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Monday, February 12, 2007

i'm really really really really bored...

I'm really bored...and ppl keep on telling me to update, but i have nothing to say -_-

wait, actually, i do. =P

On saturday...we had the chinese play. it went well, actually. nobody forgot the lines. =P and we put makeup on the boys playing female roles. xD like the main character. =P Justin looked so funny. xD except he wiped it all off when he went to perform with his Chinese YoYo, a.k.a. "Siamese Toilet Plunger". -_-;

I didn't mess up, woot! =D and brandon did well to. =P he didn't rebel during the actual play xD but i think it would have been really funny if you did. that would make the play more interesting xD

so yeeeahhh....

and on sunday, i had my piano recital..and IT SUCKED.

OMG!! i can't believe that i messed up so much!! i practiced a lot, and i didn't mess up AT ALL at home!! but, for some UNKNOWN REASON my fingers just HAD to rebel at that time!! I messed up SO MANY TIMES on the first piece...and i messed up on the second one too. at least i only messed up once or twice...
on the first time i messed up like, one million times. xD

i felt happy when i finally finished =P i played it well...if only i didn't mess up -_-

and i think i saw gen's little brother there. does gen have a little brother? i remember my teacher saying she knows gen...=P his brother's name was kyu kim. :D i like that name. he plays the cello...and he's good! O_o he's going to the Seattle young artist's festival too!

and we listened to a girl play a cello duet with the teacher...and she composed the songs herself!! they were so cool!! she's so talented!! one of the songs was "kinetic energy", and she even won an award in some competition for it! i'm so jeolous >___< grace can compose music too. =D it's so cool!!

hey look, i typed a lot. =D i need to read fahrenheit 451 though...i'm only on pg. 32 -_- that means i have to read...68 pages today. BLEH.

and i still have to work on art. T__T

bleeeeeehh....

7 comments:

Olivia said...

sup

Unknown said...

Iris! You updated! Now I won't have to eat you! This is so awesome!!!

Angel in the Dark said...

@ womed:
hi olive =D

@ grace:
yaaaaay!! :3
but you wouldn't have been able to eat me anyway, mwahahaha >:)

Unknown said...

You're right. I wouldn't have gone as far as to eat you. I'd just roast Penguin over a spit and force feed him to Carmen. Bwahaha >:) jk xP

Angel in the Dark said...

Spit? O_o

Weird thought =_=;

Bwaaaa...save the penguins!! Don't roast them T______T

Italy said...

wow you guys...interesting conversation there...

WhoNeedsADisplayName...o_O said...

i like your evil laughs ;P