About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Monday, February 26, 2007

What is this evil feeling? o.o

I FEEL EEEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!!!!! >:))))))

Maybe it's because of what happened today. XD

BUT...

before I talk about today, let me talk about yesterday. My internet was cut off so I couldn've update. =P

Nothing much happened though. All I did was watch the Oscars. XD The Departed won both best director and best motion picture. o.o

I wants to watch it >__< Oh yeah...does anyone know what won for best animated film and best foreign film? I hope Cars won for animation...I loved that movie! =D

Sooo....today...

Was very...fruitful.

I totally didn't know that today were short periods. There was the MLK assembly...and it was boring. XD
I hope we won't have to do it when we're seniors... but that's besides the point.

anyways...

during almuerzo hoy dia yo y graciela were dragging carmencita all over the school while trying to pursuit penguin y trying to push carmencita into him at the same time. XD It was fun. =P Except it never worked though, cause carmen wasn't being very cooperative...

then, when we were walking penguin and his little "posse", i heard morgan say "hey, she's right behind you!!!!!"
Me: HUH???
Morgan: *turns penguin around* *PUSH* *push failed*

But SO WHAT if it failed??? At least I found out something that made me y grace y mindy y kirsty y marie very surprised/happy/yayfulness!!! I think Penguin's little "posse" has (finally) found out that we're trying to push carmen into penguin every single chance we have...and now they're helping us by trying to push penguin into carmen everytime we walk by. XDD ISN'T THAT SO COOL?????

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! bwahahaha...evilness >:)

and it's so sunny!!!!
and i'm so happy!!!!
i don't have any homework!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Carmencita said...

"couldn've" lol. that made me laugh xDDDD

i didn't get to see the oscars...

FRUITFUL????? (reminds me of mr back)

i didn't know he pushed penguin O_o i'm glad he didn't fall on me xP

urrgh, no that is not one bit cool!!!
i dunno if you've realized this much, but doesn't he hang out with lots of jerks/pervs????

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HW????? LUCKY!!!!!!!!!

Angel in the Dark said...

couldn've? woah...where's that? o_O

Awwww...=(

Ahahaha...sorry ^^; I couldn't think of another inetersting word. XD

really? i thought i told you that...=P
LOL! XD I was hoping he would...XP

lol, jk jk jk

uhhhhh.....
then who else is he supposed to hang out with in the 9th grade??? basically every guy in 9th grade at ICS are jerks/pervs, and then there's only girls left. XD

uhhh....do you?

Unknown said...

Is penguin a perv? That is the question ...

Angel in the Dark said...

O____O;;

That's excatly what I was thinking when I was replying to carmen's comment. xD

FuZZy Ducky said...

I like Death Note! My cousin showed it to me and I kept on reading it until 4 in the morning. He downloaded it from www.mangaspot.com

Unknown said...

How do you get to Death Note?

Olivia said...

Happy Feet won Best Animated Film.

Dancing penguins!

Angel in the Dark said...

@ fd:
Woot!! Another Death Note fan! =D

Woooooooooow O_O you read until 4 in the morning????

@ Grace:
Hmm??

@ Olive:
Yeah...I saw that on the web a hew hours ago...

AND I'M SO MAD!!! CARS SHOULD'VE WON!!!!!!

Carmencita said...

@iris - oh i forgot, they're jerks/pervs/GAY/nerds
lol xD
sooo yeah.
i hope not.
if he is...s
*smack*
xD

@olivia - ._.

Angel in the Dark said...

Wow. XDD

Poor carmencita. =(

Carmencita said...

i remembered something else this morning but i forgot.

jerks/pervs/idiots/nerds/gay/...??

Angel in the Dark said...

hmm???

FuZZy Ducky said...

My cousin goes to www.mangaspot.com to download the manga, I don't have the proper recieving software so I can't...D:. But I read half the entire series (12 volumes) in 1 and a half days!
Iris how do you get to Death Note?

Angel in the Dark said...

Coooool!!! I've never heard of that!!!
Mwahahahaha >:)

Awww...=(

WOAH O_O you read all 12 volumes in ONE AND A HALF DAYS!??!?!?!?! That's ridiculous!!!!!!!!
And isn't 12 books the whole thing? I thought it was...

Me? Well, I've only read the first two books, but I've seen most of the episodes. I either dl it from the internet or I check it out from the library. =P

FuZZy Ducky said...

now im inspired to draw manga. im ok. im trying to upload my pics onto a blog but my stupid acanner is not working.