About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Monday, February 5, 2007

O_O

sooo...

haha, i got 93.1% in I.S. now xD
kay, sorry =P

oooooooooohhh....aaaaaaaaaand...crap. i forgot what i was going to say >:(
let's ee...OH YEAH! I watched Over the Hedge yesterday. =P it was funny. i liked it. :3

so anyways....what should i talk about here? I shall post a random YouTube video, i think. yes, i shall.

Song: What's Left of Me by Nick Lachey
Anime: Kingdom Hearts
Genre: really sad :(



gah...i feel so confused right now T____T

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel so confused too.

I will fix everything. I will take the step to make sure everything's all right.

Carmencita said...

i feel so confused i don't know what to say/how to respond T____T

Angel in the Dark said...

*huggies*

me too T_______T