About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

agh no one's here

humph

i FINALLY find time to update but noooooo....nobody's here! -___-

*sighs*

oh well. I'll just talk to myself then :D

YAAAAY TOMORROW IS WEDNESDAY!!! yay for focus week advisory!!!! hehe we get to throw paper airplanes at each other

...:D hehe >.<

i can't wait for focus week itself. kirsty's gonna go shopping just for that -_-'
i wanna go shopping. D:
phooey.

lalala. i'm allllllll alone...there's no one here besiiiiiiiiiiide me...my problems have all gone until...

err...you came to derive me?

i forgot the last part xP
oh well that's not the point.

hehe i'm procrastinating my earth science >.<

Hey Ed I need that song again...

Argh.
Umm...
bye :D

No comments: