About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

alsdjalkfhl

wow this is sad

i finally got my video to where everyone could see it and no one's here xP

oh well.

lalala...

OMG today was the best day ever!!! lunch was so much fun :D

marie is causing global warming. she's radiating. why is she do darn hot???
lol xP

i can't believe grace messed around with penguin's hair today. it reminds me of how i happened to see stephen smack him on the ass when i walked by. and how grace messes around with marcel's head xP

anyways. we frolicked around on the hill of pee hoy dia

pee, haha. what a weird inside joke

oh yeah....

there's this show called avatar the last airbender (yeah i'm a dweeb). it's actually pretty cool :D

there's a scene that made me burst out laughing. xP

Aang (main character hero guy): *trapped in a jail* [so much for hero]
Bad guy dude: mwahahahahaha!!!
Aang: let me out! you have no reason to keep me in here. how is this fair?
Bad guy dude: hmm. fine then. i'll let you stand trial. you'll say your part of the story and i'll say mine. then i choose which is true.
Aang: WHAT?! that's crazy!
Bad guy dude: no it's not, it's common sense and it's our form of justice. see? that's why it's called "just us"!!! it's only us two trialing (is that a word?)!

haha, that triggered such a funny inside joke i cracked up xP

yeah i'm weird that way. just thought i'd like to share, even if no one sees this.

so yeah. ciao everyone :D

i'm gonna have so much hw tomorrow...and i'm still procrastinating -_-'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did grace mess with penguin's hair?

Angel in the Dark said...

like how she messes with Marcel's hair xP