About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

....

This song was sung by a very talented young man who goes by the name of RogueRouge. I just learned about him a few days ago on YouTube. I went to his site, and I saw nothing but a letter. It was a goodbye letter.
I know this probably has nothing to do with you guys but I just wanted to share my sadness. His letter made me cry so much, and the feeling he puts in his voice is filled with so much emotion.
You can read his letter here. I hope that you will be a kind-hearted person and read the agony in many people's hearts.

And here's my favorite song of his, Sakura. I actually think it's way better than the original because of the emotion he put into his singing. The piano instrumental was also played by RogueRouge himself. (I'm mad how it cuts off at the end of RogueRouge's version)


You can compare it with the original:



Anyways, this is just a little memoir of someone I'd like to share with everyone. You can decide to ignore this, but that would classify you as a cold-hearted person.

Thanks for taking the time to listen. I, and all of his fans, appreciate it.

No comments: