About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Sunday, May 20, 2007

okay i'm UPDATING...alright?

there you go Olivia.

Let's see...what interesting stuffies have happened since i last posted?
wow, many things.

- cellphone incident (heh)
- err...penguin jumping over the hedge incident
- finally realizing that my pillow cover and my bed covering has penguins on them...O_o
- umm...started making a document of all the funny quotes/coversations we've had :D
- hmm...prom was yesterday
- i almost failed a math test (-_-)
- mother's day...
- THREE more weeks till finals...
-
FOUR MORE WEEKS TILL FOCUS WEEEEEEK!!!!!!!
- went through last year's yearbook...three times. it's amazing at how much interesting things you can get from it
- learned that i really hate myself for one particular reason
- had a dreeaaammm last night that carmen and penguin got together and penguin actually GAVE her some of his hair for her experiment (hehe that sounded weird)....XD it was so cute!!! they were sitting next to each other and penguin has his arm around her [ok sorry...i'm getting carried away :P]

errr...there's bound to be more. ummm...i don't remember
oh yeah...i'm almost done with experiment design :D

ok i'm done blabbing.

i'm bored
chinese sucks. i'm doing my hw now so i won't have chinese for the next two weeks...:D

hehe >.< i'll update later if i have something else to say

No comments: