About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Thursday, January 18, 2007

AhHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh~~!!!!! >:(((((((

Read this: http://fiddle-dee-doo.blogspot.com/2007/01/grr.html
actually, most of you probably already did, but still....

GRACIELA DID (ALMOST) THE SAME TO ME!!! She called BLUE and yelled "IRIS LOVES YOU!!" into his ear...except according to Grace he was being deaf at the moment and didn't hear, so that's good. :D I hope that's true...otherwise Grace..you're going down. +_+ +_+ MY DOGS WILL ATTACK YOU!! WAHJAJAJA!! >:D

no, jk. i love Graciela, i would never do that to her. :) but i still didn't like how you called blue...aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! >:((((

oh well...but poor carmencita...the message was left for penguin's parents to hear too...O_o I'M WITH YOU CARMENCITA!! I WILL BATTLE IT OUT WITH YOU! xDD WAHAHA!!!

*draws a sword*

STAY BACK!! anyone who doesn't want their head to be borrowed by me STAY BACK!!! I HAVE A SWORD AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

note: to "borrow someone's head" means to kill/execute them...xD

AGGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Believe me, I'm totally aware of what an absolute eejit I was. Totally, utterly, aware.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!! :(

Angel in the Dark said...

aww...you're weren't an eejit ^_^ like i said, i thought it was pretty funny...except when you gave the phone to me =P

it's fine!! really!!! sorry if i made you feel bad >_< *huggies* ^^

Olivia said...

eejit makes me think of worms. Uggh. How fluzzing.

Unknown said...

Wow ^_^