About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Friday, January 26, 2007

sadness...

I think I made Grace mad again....gee, I sure have a knack of doing that, eh?

*sighs* I half accidently half purposely told her that I couldn't trust her anymore...but I WANT to trust her....it's just too hard to. T_____T

I really don't want Grace to be mad at me...but she has good reason to be mad. :( The whole NHD thing wasn't entirely her fault, but it's not entirely my fault for me to be mad at her either....:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I just want this whole thing to be over. I wish it never even happened...I hope the Phozzies won't break up because of this.....

*emo mode turned on*

*changes template to emo black...*

13 comments:

Carmencita said...

awww :( but i don't think she's mad... i think...

of course the phozzies won't break over something like finals. you're overreacting =o tu eres thinking the worst that can happen =o. RELAAAAXX :D

oh. so that's why you changed your blog template xD i like it though

Angel in the Dark said...

no i'm NOT...

Carmencita said...

ohh... okay. fine =P you're not. or ARE you...? xP

btw, i love your colors! i dunno why, but they look pwittyful on a black background

Angel in the Dark said...

^________^

i'm too lazy to change it back xD

Unknown said...

Iris! I'm not mad at you! I screwed up (yet again). I have a knack for letting you guys down, don't I? Hmph. I gotta change that.

Well, chau darling!

Unknown said...

Okay, I kinda lied ... but whatever.

Angel in the Dark said...

ermm....*feels bad again*

I seem to get affected by words very easily. T________T

Olivia said...

This will not break up the phozzies, for the phozzies are true friends. This will only enrich your friendship even futher.

Unknown said...

Of course it won't. That's silliness. Vee vell vee vriends vor ever.

Angel in the Dark said...

@ olive:
sisisisisisi!! >______<

@ grace:
yayness!!!! NOS ABRAZAMOS! ^_^

We will be together till the end of eternity :)

"shilly peoples" <-- carmencita xDD

Unknown said...

@ Iris: Sisisi!!! Nos abrazamos mucho ^_^

Olivia said...

I vish to vash vour vindows.

Unknown said...

Hey! I've heard that story before! >_<