About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sadness...>_<

Ahhh...we got so much done today at Grace's house!! Right guys? xD

Ok, we only got the complete title done...but it was REALLY REALLY hard to get the pictures, words, and music right. Therefore, I believe that we used our time wisely :D

Sooooo...Grace and Carmen, if you're reading this, we need to find time to get together after school some days next week....

now, about the project...the beginning is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sad!! The music we used for the title background was Sadame (Destiny) Piano Version from X TV. Hmmm..."destiny"...kinda fits the life of Madame Curie, eh? >_____<

So yeah...that's all for today. ^_^

*continues to search for background music*

EDIT: oh yeah, and I really want to thank Gendou's Anime Music for supplying me with the wonderful background music of my project...THANKS GENDOU!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally. We are speed mah - stir - zzz.

Angel in the Dark said...

haha, nice. xD

hey! you just posted that! GET ON YM GRACE!!

unless your parents don't let you....

Unknown said...

My parents won't, since I got under an A on the quiz.

Olivia said...

Is yahoo messenger good? I normally use msn messenger,

Angel in the Dark said...

@ grace:
BUT IT WAS A B(+)!!! IT WAS SO CLOSE!!!! T___________T

@ olive:
i think it's better than MSN, because on MSN ppl can just randomnly add you onto their list without you knowing, while YM asks for your permission. =)
i dunno, just my opinion.

Olivia said...

But when people add you, you can accept or decline. And if you decline, they can't talk to you unless someone invites you and that person to one conversation.

Aim is lame. Hey, that rhymed!

Unknown said...

It was 84%, and that's not good enough.

Bleh -_-

Olivia! Yes! Get YM!