About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Mizu no Akashi =)

You know, since I have nothing else to say...I'm just going to post the translation to another one of my favorite songs...MIZU NO AKASHI. It's so pretty! My 2nd fav song =)

oh yeah, i do have something to say...i'm going to grace's house tomorrow to work on the NHD project...FUN. -_-

so anyways...you can listen to it here. It's also under my list of favorite songs over 'there' on the left side.

Mizu no Akashi (The Token of Water)
Performed by: Rie Tanaka
From: Gundam Seed (again xD) - Episode 36 Insert Song (like you care =P)

The night is wavering in the water
The greening shore is so still and silent,
That it is painful

If only I could wait
For a beautiful dawn
With a pure heart...

Who told me that
There is a land without any conflicts
Beyond the dark seas and skies?
No one can reach that land,
Or perhaps it only exists in someone's heart

A melody that can quench the thirst
Of the land that calms the waters' flow
Even if it does not exist anywhere right now,
I will come to possess it
Always, someday, for sure

Let the token of water be in my hands
Even after engulfing all the flames,
It still continues to flow, gently and broadly
I will reach its tranquility
Always, someday, for sure
With your hand in mine...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess my house isn't fun. xP

Olivia said...

I suppose you're saying Grace's house with Grace is fun, but NHD is not.

Unknown said...

I was joking :D:D:D

Thanx for the clarification though :D

And you're right. NHD is not fun at all.

Angel in the Dark said...

olive was right. =3 GEEZ grace. xDD

heh, jk. ^^

Can't wait for 1 today!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes yes, geez Grace.