About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I think I'm turning into an eejit...-__-

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed at myself!! AGH!!! GRR!! EVILS!!!

I failed yet another test!!! It's not school related. It was the darn music theory exam T__________T I GOT A FRICKIN 40 SOMETHING OUT OF 100 ON IT ACCORDING TO MY DAD!! T_____________________T I haven't seen the actual page the says my score, so I'm HOPING that that's not true....(very unlikely -_-)

So umm...yeah....i feel really bad right now...but it's strange. I felt really bad when my mom first told me this, and i almost cried. But after 5 minutes I didn't feel bad anymore. huh. weird eh?? I suppose that's a good thing??

oh well. I WILL PASS IT THE NEXT TIME I TAKE IT!!! GRRR!!!!

AND I WILL PASS THE NEXT EARTH SCIENCE TEST/QUIZ!!! I CAN I CAN!!!!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Poor Iris.

But, if you work hard, think positive, and believe in yourself, you can do it!

Unknown said...

You? An eejit? Neh - vah!

Carmencita said...

iris says she is not an idiot. she is smart and smart and smarty smart smart.

Angel in the Dark said...

who guytfytfyy667

what the?? stop that carmen >:P

so anyways..

*ahem*

iris says that she is NOT smart :D

Olivia said...

Iris is a smartie smart smartie.

Hottie hot hottie. hehe. That's a funny phrase.