About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

plans...plans...and more plans :D

today is wednesday. today was a short day. today was FOCUS WEEK ADVISORY!!!! :DDD woohoo!! i get to be with the Phozzies every Wednesday now! ^______^

I feel so bad for Kevin tho...he was the one that told almost everyone to go, but in the end he didn't get in. :((((

soo ...about the groups. Well, there can at least be 4 people per group, and the Phozzies consist of 6...and then there's Nick...that's only 7. :( If only Chris was here....then it would be perfect. :D 4 in each group ^^

BUT...since chris ISN'T here, we need new plans. So, half the Phozzies are in one group, the other half in the other. Then Nick is most likely a 100% chance gonna be in the group with Grace, so one grouping has been taken care of. But, there's still the space which was originally supposed to be Chris's...

So, let's go thru the list of choices, hmm?

let's see...hmm....

- Morgan (no)
- Jared (no)
- Georgia (no)
- Scott (no)
- Charlie (no)
- Colin (no)
- Alysa (heck, no)
- Kelly (nope)
- Marika (uhh...NO)
- Marcel (err...maybe? xD)
- Mihai (hmm...)
- Jake (err...xD)
- Al (.....)
- Jessica (probably not)
- that other sevvie...what's her name again? -_-;; well, definitely not her...(no, i don't have a grudge agasint them or anything. besides, they probably wouldn't want to go with us anyways xD)
- Eliot (haha, i almost forgot about him. well, no to him....)

- Dylan (of course it's gonna be him, who else would it be?!?!?!?!?!?)

so, the 8th person has now been decided. :D woohoo! ^____^
I'm sure y'all agree with me, hmm? ^^


woohoo! i am such a good planner!!! :D:D

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Dylan will want to be with his friends.

BRING ON MARCEL! (For a certain someone, of course).

Angel in the Dark said...

Yeah, probably xD I was just making a joke. =P Don't take it so seriously xD

SISISISI!! :D:D:D I forgot all about that, lol.

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olivia said...

Now, if only i could swim...

Unknown said...

You can't swim? Well! That must be remedied!

Angel in the Dark said...

awww :((

haha, same here. xD

plues, spending a whole week aith Mr. Bach is not exactly fun....
O.O odd thought o.o

you cant swim? wow...

Carmencita said...

how do you remember everyone's names...?!?

@grace - lol, duh. and his friends would want him.

MARCELLO

Olivia said...

i can. But not more than 5 minutes, and i can't open my eyes even with goggles.

I can doggie paddle tooooo.

Angel in the Dark said...

@ carmen:
err...I dunno. =D I just do. =P

sisisi! MARCELLO =D

@ olive:
LOL! xD