About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Sunday, June 10, 2007

1 DAY...AND COUNTING...

I. CANNOT. WAIT. UNTIL. THIS. FRIGGIN. DAY. IS. OVERRRR!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it seems so loooonngg!!!
must...hurry...focus...weekk...almost..there...@_@
Haha, I sound like such a dork.

Packing was harder than I thought o.O My suitcase was too small so I borrowed a slightly bigger one :P
I'm not done yet though...
And I probably should go finish it.
But whatever.
Oh it's almost 3:30
I need to tell my bro to stop playing computer.
Hey cool, bro is an actual word according to this word spelling shecker thingy o.O
Shecker, haha
CHECKER

i just remembered.
i need to bring my anuario.
i didn't put it in yet
MUST REMEMBER!!!
i hate my swimsuit
i'm so not wearing it when i swim xD
yay for t-shirts and shorts =]

hmm...
i don't have anything else left to say...
except that Children of Men was a weird movie...
I'm not finished with Batman Begins yet...
it's so long o.o
140 minutes...
2 hours...
and 20 minutes...
It's taking us three days to finish it...
Gee I have to wake up at 6 tomorrow...
how early do you have to wake up at olivia?

6 comments:

Olivia said...

at olivia? ummm. i didn't know they named a place after me. xD

haha jk.

for fw? oh, i can sleep till noon if i want to. we do stuff from like, 1 ish to 9pm.

Angel in the Dark said...

huh? wha? xD
did i type that somewhere? o.O
Maybe I did. i don't remember xDDDD
wow.

ohh sweeeeeettt...
haha, we have to wake up at about normal time everyday (6 or 7 ish), but it's worth it =]

Angel in the Dark said...

ohh, i see the at olivia thing now
LOL niiice xD

Olivia said...

haha. i wonder if anybody is bringing a straightener. if any GUYS are bringing straighteners. O_O

Carmencita said...

you're excited iris :P

fjdklas;jfiod;asjfio;sdhfo;djahcofi;dsafjdajo[irfhaiohfdo'shaoif;jaos;ifh;kdushf;oiudahfihnai;sfhdo;isahfids
me too xDD

Anonymous said...

IRIS come on the computer sometime!!!!