About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nero is EEEEEEEEVIL

As in my burning program. not the Rome guy.
Well, he's weird too but that's not the point.
Oh, and you know what else is evil?
YM and MSN
the connection keeps on breaking up
gahhhhh
OLIVIA!!!
where did you go? :(
bahhh

Nero. the burning program. is EEEEEEVIL
it's being stupid
because i'm burning the demo onto a cd
and it burned
except it doesn't play >:(
and the player i'm using supports mp3 files AND rewritable discs, which is what i'm using
humph

you guys are sooooooo lucky
i wish i was done with experimental design
T__T
short post again...

it was so sunny today!!
and it still is :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that really sucks >:P

Carmencita said...

i like the island :)

Angel in the Dark said...

@ grace:
GUESS WHAT!!! I'M DONE!!

@ carmen:
LOL i do too :P ti's a really good movie :)
you should see the rest

Unknown said...

Hahaha ... I finished it on Fwiday.