About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

less than 2 days...

until i leave for Taiwan
*sigh*
i'm still not done packing.
just finished cleaning my room AND the downstairs table
sheesh
and half of it wasn't even my mess.
doo doo doooooo
gee it's gonna be really hot at Taiwan.
it's already past 100 degrees F in Texas anyway
i suppose it's worth the heat though...cause Taiwan is the SOURCE OF ALL FUN-NESS :D
Hehe.
I don't have anything to talk about.
oh yeah
i finally got to move my computer back to my room
now i don't feel like i'm being watched everytime i do something...>.>
hehe.
yeah, my uncle's lending us a laptop with internet connection (obviously) cause there's Skype on there, and it WORKS, so yeah
i won't be able to get in touch with any of you during the flight though :(
it's gonna be pretty long
thank goodness we arrive in the morning.
cause if it's at night it's kinda scary, and you can't really organize your stuff during the pitch black
the thing i like about Taiwan is that you can go out past midnight and there'll still be lots of nightmarkets and such open :D
yep.
and everything is cheap, but the material used to make the stuff isn't cheap
err...that doesn't make sense does it =/
anyway yeah, i don't think i should just sit here bragging about my summer
isn't carmen going to mexico?
that's so cool
i've never been to mexico
or hawaii for that metter =/
i need to get out more
OMG GUESS WHAT
my dad says we should go somewhere different next summer...most likely EUROPE :D:D
like, FINALLY, after the time when we were SUPPOSED to go but we didn't because my brother was too small -__-
now my european dreams shall come true :D
france and spain looked like so much fun
mwahahaha >:3

4 comments:

Olivia said...

WHAT!!!! u evil girl! too lucky you are!

we MIGHT be going to disneyworld later this summer. and if we are, i hope to change that to disneyLAND. cause well, disneyland has been my dream since i was little, and its also cheaper.

and if we go, im gonna bring u back a souvenir!!! xDDD

Angel in the Dark said...

LOL sisisiiiiii :D:D

haha, cool. :) you've never been there...? o.O
i'be been there a lot xD
i love universal studios :P

haha, sweet :)

Angel in the Dark said...

*i've

Unknown said...

Disneyworld is so awesome though!