About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

mixed feelings?

no not about a guy.
sheesh
are guys all girls think about now?
pshhhhh

well, i guess having mixed feelings about earth science isn't exactly cool either
cause you see
i nearly failed the ES final
77%
that's REALLY bad.
gahhh
it lowered my grade by 3%
now it's 84 something percent.
soooooo
if i get 100% on experimental design (highly unlikely), i'll get an even 90%.
let's hope...
please hope with me. :D
*hopehopehope*

ok yay :)
well, i'm done with my report
and i'm done printing out everything i need on the poster
now i just need to assemble it
and make the mix for my procedure demo.
...
cya everyone :D

sorry if this was short.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a B+ is good enough. butif u can get an A, that's veeery great.

Angel in the Dark said...

i know, but i calculated that if the experimental design is worth 100 pts, and i miss ONE point...

then i'll get 89.8% T_________T

Carmencita said...

GEEZ
i'm not even CLOSE to finish my report, and then only thing i have for my poster is the title!! gahhhhh

Unknown said...

You'll do great, Iris.

Good luck, though!

Unknown said...

"no not about a guy.
sheesh
are guys all girls think about now?
pshhhhh"


Haha, no. :=D