About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

8 hours left....

Until I leave for the airport.
I found out that my flight is at 2 am.
So we have to arrive at midnight today.
And that means that we're leaving at 11:30 pm ish tonight.
:(( I'm going to miss you guys lots.
(Haha, no sleeping for me today >x3)
Yeaaahhh....
I might not be on a lot...cause we still have to go to the bank and the library today. And then we have to make last minute preparations and such.
So yeah...
Don't be alarmed if you don't see me online today Olivia. XD
Imma gonna ditch you....

I'm so nice.
Guess what I'm doing right now
Tearing out vocab flashcards from my SAT prep book.
How fun is that? -_-

PS: I think the font is normal as you scroll down now...I'm not sure though

4 comments:

Olivia said...

8 hours left at 9:45am? that's wrong. cuz um, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

that's um, more than 8.

Olivia said...

why the library so much?

hey, maybe the library will be closed, just like marie said in my dream.

Angel in the Dark said...

oh well.
it was to make you nervous xD

because, we need to return everything otherwise we'll get a fine.

Unknown said...

Ah!