About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Sunday, June 24, 2007

doo doo dooo....

i'm listening to a really good song right now :)
anyways
school is over :D
i've decided that i shall not go to school manana
but i want to
cause i wanna see my IS test :P
i'm such a nerd

i'm leaving for taiwan in less than 4 days!!!
eaaaarrrly morning on thursday, so i won't be able to see you guys for a month :((
i think my uncle has YM, so i'll try to IM you guys...
and i can still log into my blogger account, so i'll try to update you guys with pics and stuff like that :D
guess what
the movie for our FW was really good
no offense, but i think it was the best and made ours look the most fun :P
esp. with all the family fun center stuff
i wish mr elliott had gotten film of me beating al and kirsty at go karts xD
haha
i'm so nice
the swingy thing was GREAT
too bad it wasn't jared and them who was riding it
otherwise it woulda been really funny

olivia is washing her hair. she'd better return soon before i'm bored to death
bleehhhhh
my posts are getting shorter
cause i really don't have anything else to say....

too bad i can't go to kevin's end of the year party
:P i would be on the plane by then
*sighs*

7 comments:

Olivia said...

grrr its the night before my bday!

all those people who go will be too partied out to remember my bday.

not that anybody knows its my bday on sunday. sigh.

Angel in the Dark said...

haha yeah it is

aww...did you even tell them your bday? -.-'

EXACTLY
haha
poor you :(

Olivia said...

no i did not.

wow u read fast.

should i comment them shunning them doing it before my bday?

Anonymous said...

xDD MAAYYYYBE you shall!

Anonymous said...

maaayybe i shall indeed.

Unknown said...

End of the year party? Phoo, no invitation for moi?

Oh well. Kevin and I sorta lost contact, anyway.

Angel in the Dark said...

@ Grace:
Well, originally I wasn't invited either, but then I helped him with some planning so he asked me if I wanted to go
Not like it really matters anymore :P