About Me

My photo
"And I don't want the world to see me...cause I don't think that they'd understand."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

GUESS WHAT

EXPERIMENTAL DESIGN IS OVERRRRRRR
(PENGUIN FINALLY CAME BACK FOR A FEW MINUTES...)
AND TOMORROW IS THE UNOFFICIAL LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
BOOOOOYAAHH!!!!
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!

@ Carmen:
I think I might go to school on Monday just for the heck of it. Are you going? (And I MIGHT be able to go to your casa if you're coming to school too :P)

So yeah.

You know what really sucks?
Trying to get around in this cross between a cane and a wheelchair while trying to prop your broken foot up in a cast.
Ouch.
Poor guy
Amazing what a difference one guy can do

I'm so happy
OMG TAIWAN IS COOOMMING...
Mwahahaha, I'm ditching you all >:D
I'm evil.
We're gonna be flippin' 9th graders
And the 9th graders are gonna be upperclassmen
CREEEEEEEEPY


I WANNA FINISH THE ISLAND EVEN THOUGH I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT...
I can't believe mr. bach let his 4th and 5th period class run around. then i kinda wished i had him, but then..NEVER MIND :P
Spanish scrabble was fun. xD I actually got serious over it
that movie in IS was weird. i shoulda remembered i had Timeline in my backpack so we could watch that instead. it has to do with history. =P but not in an icky way
it's one of my all time favs :)

...there's nothing more to say, really
nothing can express how happy I am right now :D:D

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, yeah, poor penguin.

it does look really bad. :(

the doctor must have been like "you again?" haha jkjk.

Angel in the Dark said...

i know :(
poor guy

lol you're nice xP

lappy512 said...

I have to go...I left my yearbook there. >_<

Anonymous said...

i beat u in spanish scrabble!
and so did marie!

but atleast you got last place. :D that's better than um, um...

Unknown said...

EWAN McGREGOR! AHHHHHH!

Nah, psh.

Anywhoo ... happy? Lucky!!!!

Anonymous said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

only a few more days until u LEAVE ME.

Angel in the Dark said...

@ Ed:
-.- WOW

@ olivia:
riiiiiiiiight...
that's very comforting xD
hey you just returned from washing hairness xD

@ grace:
haha, isn't he HOT in that movie?
lucky? why?

Unknown said...

"Are those your friends? Where are their clothes?"

Angel in the Dark said...

@ grace:
LOL i remember that...
the first time i watched that i almost fell apart laughing xD